OXFORD JEANS IN RINSED 16OZ SELVAGE DENIM
The Oxford Jeans are a high waist extra wide jeans with a generous seat and thigh, and a very roomy straight leg. This cut is inspired by the ‘Bags’ worn at Oxford University in the early 20th Century. It has a selvage outseam, pocket bags, and pocket mouth lining, riveted two button fly, lost wax cast brass waistband button and 100% cotton thread. The denim is very soft and shows a wonderful texture. These are natural dyed with indigo and will fade nicely with wear.
Tender’s designer William Kroll puts a lot of care into their research, design, manufacture, and wear. Just as a gardener tends to a vegetable patch, or a shepherd is the tender to a flock of sheep, Tender has the hope that it's customers will live with their products, wearing them hard, but respecting their provenance and the stories they have to tell. The British-made clothes and accessories are manufactured in small factories, ateliers, and homes around the country, exploring new approaches to traditional weaving, making, tanning, and dyeing.
- 16oz 25-dips indigo ringspun cotton selvage denim, woven in Japan, lost wax cast brass buttons.
- Delicate wash cool, inside out. Hang dry. Traditional dyes fade & transfer, wash separately.
- Take care with natural indigo dyed garments. They will crock, and should be laundered with like colors and Ph neutral soap. Take care when wearing these with light colored garments.
- Made in England.
- 1: 30" waist, 10.5" rise, 42" hip, 35.5" inseam, 45" outseam.
- 2: 32" waist, 11" rise, 43" hip, 36" inseam, 46" outseam.
- 3: 34" waist, 11.5" rise, 45" hip, 36.5" inseam, 46.5" outseam.
- 4: 36" waist, 12" rise, 47" hip, 36.5" inseam, 46.5" outseam.
- Anthony is 6'2", his measurements are 38" chest, 31" waist.
- Anthony is wearing the Oxford Jeans in size 3.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.