Cold process soap. No artificial ingredients, preservatives or fragrances. Use on hand and body. Soaps are cut by hand, please allow for slight variation in size. Will keep longer if kept dry between uses. Cured for 4 weeks. Made in New York City.
- Basil: olive oil, water, coconut oil, lye, avocado oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, basil and peppermint essential oils, french green clay and poppy seeds.
- Holy: Olive oil, coconut oil, lye, shea butter, alkanet root, lavender and palo santo essential oils.
- Sea: Olive oil, coconut oil, lye, avocado oil, castor oil, mango seed butter, rosemary, patchouli and eucalyptus essential oils, pacific sea plants, cambrian blue clay and pink salt.
- Mugwort: Olive oil, water, coconut oil, lye, shea butter, olive leaf, mugwort powder, coriander, mugwort, clary sage and patchouli essential oils.
- Geranium: Olive oil, water, coconut oil, lye, shea butter, kaolinite clay, geranium, lanveder and ho wood essential oils.
Mater Soap offers a variety of cold-process bar soaps and organic body products. Keeping our batches small and handmade, we strive to perfect the simple yet subtle alchemy of soap-making and skin care. Our appreciation for the minimalist beauty of traditional bar soap and power of plant oils and extracts deeply inform our craft. Using 100% natural, sustainably-sourced plant ingredients, vegan, cruelty-free, no sls, parabens, synthetics or fragrances.
Mater Soap pays homage to utilitarian objects that quietly serve our daily lives. Sourcing inspiration from sculpture, architecture, and textiles, the Mater aesthetic pairs dynamic experience with simple and absolute function. Mater Soap choses materials and composes recipes that speak to the well being of the bather as well as the planet. Their products are enriched by thoughtful and deliberate ingredients with a conscious effort to minimize ecological impact.
- 5 oz.
Shipping & Returns
This item is final sale. We are not able to change or cancel an order once it has been placed. Please email the shop with any questions prior to placing your order. You can write to email@example.com, we're happy to help!
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.