WIDE FACE SHIRT IN INDIGO DYED WEFT STRIPE COTTON CANVAS
The Wide Face Shirt is cut with extra deep wide facings, sewn down halfway across the front panels. The large pockets are turned into the hem, the sides have short bartacked splits, and the sleeves are pleated into false cuffs. This style fits very generously and is intended to be worn oversized.
Tender’s designer William Kroll puts a lot of care into their research, design, manufacture, and wear. Just as a gardener tends to a vegetable patch, or a shepherd is the tender to a flock of sheep, Tender has the hope that it's customers will live with their products, wearing them hard, but respecting their provenance and the stories they have to tell. The British-made clothes and accessories are manufactured in small factories, ateliers, and homes around the country, exploring new approaches to traditional weaving, making, tanning, and dyeing.
- 100% English woven cotton with custom pewter buttons hand cast in England.
- Delicate wash cool, inside out. Hang dry.
- Made in England.
- 2: 48" chest, 46" hem, 5" underarm to sleeve cuff, 31" center back length.
- 3: 50" chest, 48" hem, 5" underarm to sleeve cuff, 32" center back length.
- 4: 54" chest, 52" hem, 5.25" underarm to sleeve cuff, 32" center back length.
- Jordan is 5'9" with a 34" chest and 28.5" waist.
- He's wearing the Wide Face Shirt in size 2.
*Measurements taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.