ROSETTE CROCHET SHIRT
The Rosette Crochet shirt is inspired by a vintage lap blanket from the 1940s-1950s. The pattern—pink roses with green leaf trim—has been faithfully reproduced via hand-crochet. It has a boxy fit and six front buttons.
Bode is a luxury menswear brand that expresses a sentimentality for the past through the study of personal narratives and historical techniques. Modern workwear silhouettes united with female-centric traditions of quilting, mending, and appliqué shape the collections. Each piece tells a story and is tailor-made in New York.
- 100% cotton.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Peru.
- XS/S: 40" chest, 40" bottom hem, 18" sleeve from under arm, 22.5" center back length.
- S/M: 42" chest, 41" bottom hem, 19" sleeve from under arm, 24" center back length.
- M/L: 44" chest, 43" bottom hem, 17.5" sleeve from under arm, 24.5" center back length.
- Anthony is 6'2". His measurements are 38" chest and 31.5" waist, 40.5" hip.
- Anthony is wearing the Rosette Crochet Shirt in size M/L.
*Measurements are taken flat and unstretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.