PYJOLINE DRESS IN CINNAMON JERSEY WEAVE
The Pyjoline Dress is a long A-line dress with gathered sides in soft mid-weight cotton jersey weave. Features a wide, round neck, gusset seamed sides, and concealed side seam pockets.
Founded by Gareth Casey in 2008, Paris–based label Casey Casey crafts wearable clothing for men and women. Timeless, detail oriented pieces that can be worn and mixed season after season. They have an authentic patina with an emphasis on hand finishing, texture and quality.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash warm, line dry. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Portugal.
- S: 21.5" bust, 22" drop waist, 19" sleeve from under arm, 45.5" center back length.
- M: 22.5" bust, 23" drop waist, 19.5" sleeve from under arm, 46.5" center back length.
- L: 23.5" bust, 24" drop waist, 20" sleeve from under arm, 47.5" center back length.
- Jane is 5' 4.5" and her measurements are 33" bust, 27.5" waist, and 33.5" hip.
- She's wearing the Pyjoline Dress in size small.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.