LILLIE JACKET IN INDIGO CIRCLE TEXTURED COTTON
A lightweight linen jacket that is fitted in the shoulders with a slight A line shape. Front darts, cute petite buttons and a single patch pocket. The Japanese fabric is a cotton hemp blend and has a woven circle pattern.
London based contemporary womenswear brand Cawley creates timeless garments and accessories that transition effortlessly into every season. Cawley unites elements of utilitarian workwear with modern tailoring, high-quality fabrics and feminine silhouettes. All buttons are corozo (wood) never plastic buttons. Everything is made with French or lapped seams. No overlocking is ever used in the process of production meaning the fabrics will not fray, but they will last longer. All fabrics are always 100% natural fibers.
- 82% cotton, 18% flax, woven in Japan.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in London.
- S: 24” bust, 26” hip, 17” sleeve from under arm, 22” center back length.
- M: 25” bust, 27” hip, 17” sleeve from under arm, 22.5” center back length.
- L: 26” bust, 28” hip, 17” sleeve from under arm, 23” center back length.
- Kristina is 5'6" and her measurements are 34.5" bust, 27" waist and 36" hip.
- She is wearing the Lillie Jacket in size small.
*Measurements are taken flat and unstretched.
Shipping & Returns
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.