FORAGER PANTS IN ECRU SLUB
A variation of the lush pants, they're big, slouchy, and have a darted taper at the hem. They also feature the forager pocket system, consisting of a variety of pockets in all shapes and sizes, for your foraging needs.
Story mfg. is sustainably and thoughtfully put together in the Indian forest. Their skillfully implemented ideology of balance is evident in the quality of each garment, and the beautiful thought process behind it. Completely vegan, not only are they seeking to do no harm, but to reverse the ecological footprint left by the industry. Their pieces are tailored with care, with no sacrifice to aesthetics or quality along the way.
- 100% organic cotton.
- For best results, hand wash with a pH neutral soap, line dry.
- Ethically made in India.
- XS: 15" waist, 14" rise, 27" inseam.
- S: 16" waist, 14.5" rise, 27" inseam.
- M: 17" waist, 15" rise, 27" inseam.
- L: 18" waist, 15.5" rise, 27" inseam.
- Melissa is 5'7", her measurements are 32" bust, 26.5" waist, 37" hip. She's wearing the Forager Pants in size small.
- Anthony is 6'2", his measurements are 38" chest and 31" waist. He's wearing the Forager Pants in size small.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.