FISHING CAGOULE IN WHITE
A relaxed fit anorak with a zip neckline, good, raglan sleeves, chest pocket and a drawstring at the waist.
Derived from USSR principles to do more with less and designed with respect for the land. Xenia Telunts is a Muscovite designer; working in England and using local manufacturing and organic materials, while practicing low and zero waste pattern cutting techniques to make gender neutral clothing in an ethical way.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash cold, dry in shade.
- Made in the UK.
- S: 24" bust, 23.5" hip, 19.5" sleeve from under arm, 27" center back length.
- M: 25" bust, 24.5" hip, 20" sleeve from under arm, 27.5" center back length.
- L: 26" bust, 25.5" hip, 20" sleeve from under arm, 28" center back length.
- Emma is 5'6", her measurements are 34" bust. 27" waist, 37" hip.
- She's wearing the Fishing Cagoule in size small.
*Measurements are taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.