COOPER SHIRT IN KHAKI COTTON POPLIN
The Cooper Shirt is a classic button-front shirt with an exaggerated curved collar and wide hem in a classic cotton poplin shirting fabric.
Caron Callahan is a collection created for women who love beautiful clothes but don’t need to make a fuss about them. The company ethos is rooted in well-made, feminine clothes, while keeping in mind that they should be playful, purposeful and wearable.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in New York City.
- S: 20" bust, 23" hip, 18" underarm to cuff, 30" center back length.
- M: 21" bust, 23.5" hip, 18" underarm to cuff, 30" center back length.
- L: 22" bust, 24" hip, 18" underarm to cuff, 30" center back length.
- Melissa is 5’7”, her measurements are 32” bust, 26.5” waist, 37” hip.
- Melissa is wearing the Cooper Shirt in size small.
*Measurements taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.