TILE LACE SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT IN BLACK
This shirt is inspired by a lace tablecloth from the 1930s-1950s and is part of Bode's lace development program. It is made of an black lace in a tiled pattern and has the Bode logo hand-embroidered on the back. It has a boxy fit with an open collar and five front buttons.
Bode is a luxury menswear brand that expresses a sentimentality for the past through the study of personal narratives and historical techniques. Modern workwear silhouettes united with female-centric traditions of quilting, mending, and appliqué shape the collections. Each piece tells a story and is tailor-made in New York.
- 70% cotton, 30% nylon.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in New York.
- S/M: 42" chest, 42" bottom hem, 27.5" center back length.
- M/L: 46" chest, 46" bottom hem, 28.5" center back length.
- L/XL: 48" chest, 48" bottom hem, 28.5" center back length.
- XXL: 49" chest, 49" bottom hem, 29" center back length.
- Emma is 5'6", her measurements are 34" bust. 27" waist, 37" hip. She's wearing the Tile Lace Top in size S/M.
- Jordan is 5'9" with a 34" chest and 28.5" waist. He's wearing the Tile Lace Top in size M/L.
*Measurements are taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.