SNACK SHIRT IN FOREST CLAMP DYE
A long sleeve, indigo dyed shirt with resist dye techniques to create the clamp pattern. Corozo buttons, pointed collar, a single patch chest pocket a button sleeve closure. Hand clamp dyed, hand embroidered.
STORY mfg. is sustainably, and thoughtfully put together in the Indian forest. Their skillfully implemented ideology of balance is evident in the quality of each garment, and the beautiful thought process behind it. Completely vegan, not only are they seeking to do no harm, but to reverse the ecological footprint left by the industry. Their pieces are tailored with care, with no sacrifice to aesthetics or quality along the way.
- 100% Organic cotton/linen.
- Hand wash with PH neutral soap, air dry.
- Wash or rinse before wear to prevent crocking.
- Ethically made in India.
- M: 45" chest, 23" sleeve (under arm), 26" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- L: 46" chest, 23" sleeve (under arm), 27" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- XL: 47" chest, 23.5" sleeve (under arm), 28" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- Benji typically wears a size small or medium top and a size 30" pants.
- Benji is wearing the Snack Shirt in size medium.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.