SHORT LENGTH US ARMY FATIGUE PANTS IN USED WASH
Modeled after US military workwear, the pants feature a zip fly, buttons at the waist to adjust fit, two slat front pockets, two rear patch pockets, a relaxed fit and a cropped length.
Orslow's founder and designer, Ichiro Nakatsu, takes inspiration from his extensive vintage collection and replicates on old machines with strong construction, custom made fabrics, and unmistakable classic style. Continually pushing simple collections, offering well-designed products, and utilizing the wealth of knowledge and experience in vintage military and workwear products.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash warm, do not tumble dry/bleach, warm iron if needed, do not dry clean.
- Made in Japan.
- 00: 13.5" waist, 11" rise, 18" hip, 25.5" inseam, 35.5" outseam.
- 0: 14" waist, 11" rise, 19" hip, 25.5" inseam, 35.5" outseam.
- 1: 15" waist, 11.5" rise, 20" hip, 26" inseam, 37" outseam.
- 2: 15.5" waist, 12" rise, 21" hip, 26.5" inseam, 37.5" outseam.
- Emma is 5'6", her measurements are 34" bust. 27" waist, 37" hip.
- She's wearing the Fatigue Pants in size 1.
*Measurements are taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.