SEAMED JEAN IN STEEL BLUE
A straight leg jean with seamed panel below the knee. The pant sits at the natural waist, has a zipper and button closure and jean styling.
Micaela Greg is designed in Alameda, California by the Potesta sisters. Their knit focused line combines classics silhouettes, with a modern aesthetic, to create wearable items that last. Marie and Karen are dedicated to their pieces being designed and made in the USA, with a small exception of garments being made in Peru in Fair Trade factories.
- 99% cotton.
- Gentle wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. No bleach.
- Made in the USA.
- S: 13" waist, 17.5" hip, 12" front rise, 25.5" inseam, 37" outseam.
- M: 14" waist, 18" hip, 12.5" front rise, 26" inseam, 37.5" outseam.
- L: 15" waist, 19" hip, 13" front rise, 26.5" inseam, 38.5" outseam.
- XL: 16" waist, 20" hip, 13.5" front rise, 26.5" inseam, 39" outseam.
- Emma is 5'6", her measurements are 34" bust. 27" waist, 37" hip.
- Emma is wearing the Seamed Jean in size medium. We think that these run a full size too small and suggest ordering up.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.