OVERSIZED SHIRT IN WILD BERRY PRINT
A long sleeved shirt with an oversized fit features a small stand collar and front button closure. The wool/cotton/silk fabric is soft and lightweight, very pleasant to wear. The original berry print is inspired by a vintage handkerchief.
Sara Lanzi is based in Perugia, Italy. Lanzi focuses on high quality, elevated basics with a recurring theme she describes as "tensed but feminine." The brand was launched in 2005 and all of the garments are produced nearby, in Umbria.
- 52% cotton, 26% silk, 22% wool.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Italy.
- S: 22.5" chest, 21.75" hip, 24.25" sleeve, 17.75" shoulders, 30" from top of shoulder to hem.
- M: 23.25" chest, 22.5" hip, 24.75" sleeve, 18.25" shoulders, 30.5" from top of shoulder to hem.
- L: 24" chest, 23" hip, 25" sleeve, 18.75" shoulders, 30.5" from top of shoulder to hem.
- Melissa is 5’7”, her measurements are 32” bust, 26.5” waist, 37” hip.
- Melissa is wearing the Oversized shirt in size small.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.