MARIUM CARDIGAN IN BROWN UNDYED BRITISH WOOL
A unisex cardigan sweater with rolled hems, a V neckline, five front buttons, and two knitted patch pockets.
Derived from USSR principles to do more with less and designed with respect for the land. Xenia Telunts is a Muscovite designer; working in England and using local manufacturing and organic materials, while practicing low and zero waste pattern cutting techniques to make gender neutral clothing in an ethical way.
- 100% undyed British wool.
- Wash cold, dry flat away from direct sunlight.
- Made in the UK.
- S: 22.5" bust, 17" sleeve from under arm, 25" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- M: 23.5" bust, 18" sleeve from under arm, 26" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- L: 24.5" bust, 19" sleeve from under arm, 27" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- XL: 25.5" bust, 19" sleeve from under arm, 29.5" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- Melissa is 5’7”, her measurements are 32” bust, 26.5” waist, 37” hip. She is wearing the Marium Cardigan in size small.
- Anthony is 6'2", his measurements are 38" chest, 31" waist. He is wearing the Marium Cardigan in a size extra large.
*Measurements taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.