LONG SLEEVE MERINO WOOL TEE IN BROWN CLAY
The new long sleeve Japanese merino wool tee is made with a smooth hand feel and is perfect for layering. It features a high neckline, split side seams and a slightly relaxed fit.
Founded in 2015, Lady White Co. initially focused solely on jersey T-shirts, particularly – white. Now expanding into varying levels of sportswear items, they continue to combine the best made jersey and fleece with less conventional layering options. This is their most honest view of USA sportswear. A deliberate intention to make useful items that get the utmost wear. Made with custom fabrics knit in Los Angeles, garments have a sense of old and new, offering domestic production down to the cotton.
- 100% Japanese merino wool.
- Wash cold, dry flat.
- Made in the Los Angeles.
- S: 40" chest, 18" sleeve from under arm, 25" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- M: 42" chest, 18.5" sleeve from under arm, 26.5" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- L: 44" chest, 19" sleeve from under arm, 27.5" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- XL: 47" chest, 19.5" sleeve from under arm, 29" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- Anthony is 6'2". His measurements are 38" chest and 31" waist.
- Anthony is wearing the Merino Wool Tee in size medium.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.