A pullover chunky, cable knit sweater. Very soft, almost chenille like yarn, a slightly cropped boxy fit.
Mozh Mozh's fundamental mission is to is to make traditional Peruvian crafts attractive again in order to preserve their ancestral cultures, textile techniques and to support Peruvian artisans. They believe that sustainability means working in a manner that is local and authentic.
- 88% Pima cotton, 12% polyamide.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Peru
- S: 19" chest, 21" top of shoulder to hem, 19" sleeve.
- M: 19.5" chest, 21.5" top of shoulder to hem, 21.5" sleeve.
- L: 21.75" chest, 22.5" top of shoulder to hem, 21.5" sleeve.
- Melissa is 5’7”, her measurements are 32” bust, 26.5” waist, 37” hip.
- Melissa is wearing the Kaya sweater in a size small.
*Measurements are taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.