JACKET IN JAPANESE KHAKI SLUB TWILL COTTON
A lightweight A-line shirt jacket with pockets and big corozo buttons.
KasMaria is the product of Kassandra Maria Lao’s love for textiles, clothing and arts and crafts. After a long career working in the New York fashion industry, Kas felt the need to work with her hands again. She began quilting, sewing, beading, and drafting simple patterns. With a little help from her friends, she started producing the clothing in limited quantities, often cutting and sewing the orders herself. KasMaria has an element of detail and uniqueness without feeling too precious to wear on a daily basis.
- 100% organic Japanese slub twill cotton.
- Dry clean or machine wash cold, line dry.
- Made in New York City.
- S: 22” bust, 24” hip, 18" sleeve from under arm, 24" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- M: 23” bust, 25” hip, 18" sleeve from under arm, 24" top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- Emma is 5'6". Her measurements are 34" bust, 27" waist, 37" hip.
- Emma is wearing the Jacket in size small.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.