HOODED DOWN PULLOVER IN BROWN
The Hooded Pullover is an immersive down garment experience. This offers greater coverage and warmth with a traditional anorak design. Fabricated with durable, USA made, 100% nylon rip-stop shell and lining, it is a packable and versatile companion for winter travel. Made of wind resistant nylon ripstop and filled with 8 oz. of 700 ethically sourced down fill. It is square quilted with down filled pockets, an integral hood, drawstring at hood and hem and a half zipper closure.
Crescent Down Works was founded by Anne Michelson in 1974 as a custom-order down vest company in Seattle, Washington. Inspired by her love of hiking, camping, and the outdoors, Anne applied her knowledge of down clothing manufacturing from her first job at Northwest outerwear company, Eddie Bauer, to her own design and style. Today, Crescent Down works has a complete line of outerwear, all made in their factory in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood. Crescent Down Works continues on as a family run business, committed to excellent quality and timeless style.
- 100% water resistant cotton/nylon shell and 100% nylon lining, 100% ethically sourced goose down fill.
- Machine wash & dry, please see the care tips on Crescent Down Works website.
- Made in Seattle, Washington.
- XS: 20.75" chest, 19.5" hip, 17" from shoulder, 23.5" sleeve, 23" from top of shoulder to hem.
- S: 21.75" chest, 20.5" hip, 17.5" shoulder, 24.5" sleeve, 24" from top of shoulder to hem.
- M: 23.75" chest, 21.5" hip, 18.5" shoulder, 25.5" sleeve, 25" from top of shoulder to hem.
- L: 24" chest, 23" hip, 19" shoulder, 26.5" sleeve, 26" from top of shoulder to hem.
- Melissa is 5’7”, her measurements are 32” bust, 26.5” waist, 37” hip.
- Melissa is wearing the Down Pullover in size small.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.