HIGH DENSITY FINX LINEN WEATHER SHIRTS IN ECRU
A weather fabric which has been densely woven using fine finx cotton for the warp and Belgian linen for the weft. The special wash process gives it a natural fullness and drape, and the dyed yarns give it a deep coloring.
Timeless yet rooted in the moment, Auralee’s collections provide real clothes for an elegant, effortless yet functional way of dressing. Pure silhouettes are beautifully cut and impeccably constructed. Long-lasting, high-quality wardrobe staples are designed to enhance its wearers individuality, convey a relaxed simplicity, elevated and tinged with a sensitive, sophisticated edge.
- 45% cotton, 55% linen.
- Dry clean or hand wash, line dry in the shade.
- Made in Japan.
- 3: 49" chest, 46.5" bottom hem, 7.25" sleeve from under arm, 28" center back length.
- 4: 51" chest, 48.5" bottom hem, 7.5" sleeve from under arm, 28.5" center back length.
- 5: 53" chest, 50.5" bottom hem, 8" sleeve from under arm, 29" center back length.
- Anthony is 6'2". His measurements are 38" chest and 31.5" waist, 40.5" hip.
- Anthony is wearing the High Density Finx Linen Weather Shirt in size 3.
*Measurements taken flat and unstretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.