HEAVY ZIP UP IN RAISIN
A new style from Lady White Co., the Heavy Zip Up is made from a dense, 18 oz. cotton specially developed at a knitting mill in Los Angeles. The fabric runs through a light napping process to give the interior a brushed feel. It features two side pockets lined with a smooth interlock jersey, a Waldes zip closure, and a double lined hood.
Founded in 2015, Lady White Co. initially focused solely on jersey T-shirts, particularly – white. Now expanding into varying levels of sportswear items, they continue to combine the best made jersey and fleece with less conventional layering options. This is their most honest view of USA sportswear. A deliberate intention to make useful items that get the utmost wear. Made with custom fabrics knit in Los Angeles, garments have a sense of old and new, offering domestic production down to the cotton.
- 100% USA cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA.
- S: 42" chest, 20" sleeve from under arm, 24" top of shoulder to bottom hem, 18" shoulder.
- M: 46" chest, 20" sleeve from under arm, 25" top of shoulder to bottom hem, 19" shoulder.
- L: 48" chest, 20.5" sleeve from under arm, 26" top of shoulder to bottom hem, 20" shoulder.
- XL: 50" chest, 21" sleeve from under arm, 27" top of shoulder to bottom hem, 20.5" shoulder.
- Anthony is 6'2", his measurements are 38" chest, 31" waist.
- Anthony is wearing the Heavy Zip Up in a size medium.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.