FREYA SWEATER IN MUSHROOM HAND KNIT
The Freya Sweater is a seed stitch pullover sweater with a polo-style collar and regular set-in sleeve. With a pink and red hand-crocheted detail at the cuff, hem, and collar, the Freya Sweater is feminine while functional and easy to layer.
Caron Callahan is a collection created for women who love beautiful clothes but don’t need to make a fuss about them. The company ethos is rooted in well-made, feminine clothes, while keeping in mind that they should be playful, purposeful and wearable.
- 58% Alpaca 28% Wool 9% Polyamide 5% Cotton
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Peru.
- S: 18" bust, 14" bottom cuff, 16" sleeve from under arm, 20.25" center back length.
- M: 19" bust, 15" bottom cuff, 17" sleeve from under arm, 20.5" center back length.
- L: 20" bust, 16" bottom cuff, 19" sleeve from under arm, 20.75" center back length.
- MaKenzie is 5’6”, her measurements are 33” bust, 27” waist, 37” hip.
- MaKenzie is wearing the Dexter Pant in size extra small.
*Measurements are taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.