FISHERMAN SWEATER IN OATMEAL UNDYED BRITISH WOOL
A unisex high neck fisherman sweater with rolled hems and neckline and a patch pocket at the hip.
Derived from USSR principles to do more with less and designed with respect for the land. Xenia Telunts is a Muscovite designer; working in England and using local manufacturing and organic materials, while practicing low and zero waste pattern cutting techniques to make gender neutral clothing in an ethical way.
- 100% undyed British wool.
- Wash cold, dry flat away from direct sunlight.
- Made in the UK.
- S: 42" chest, 39" bottom hem, 16.5" sleeve from under arm, 23.5" center back length.
- M: 44" chest, 42" bottom hem, 18" sleeve from under arm, 24" center back length.
- L: 45" chest, 43" bottom hem, 19" sleeve from under arm, 24.5" center back length.
- XL: 48" chest, 44" bottom hem, 21" sleeve from under arm, 26" center back length.
- MaKenzie is 5’6”, her measurements are 33” bust, 27” waist, 37” hip.
- MaKenzie is wearing the Fisherman Sweater in size small.
*Measurements are taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.