ESSENTIAL TEE SHIRT IN LILAC GIZA JERSEY
The essential tee shirt is a luxurious basic, perfect for everyday wear. The Giza jersey is a special spinning technic, this cotton yarn has a dry feeling. It is then knitted as a piqué, which in addition gives it a smooth texture that doesn’t stick to your skin. Perfect for hot temperature environment.
SEYA, a refined collection of artisanal clothing, helmed by Keiko Seya. This Paris-based label offers a curated range of items crafted from natural and lasting materials. SEYA produces its own silks, linens, cotton, and other luxurious fabrics for its ready-to-wear collection, translating inspiration from travels and cultural exchanges through "mineral shades, immemorial shapes and noble materials."
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash, low iron, or dry clean.
- Made in Japan.
- S: 19" bust, 18.5" waist, 19" hip, 23" from top of shoulder to hem.
- M: 20" bust, 19.5" waist, 20" hip, 24.5" from top of shoulder to hem.
- L: 21" bust, 20.5" waist, 21" hip, 26" from top of shoulder to hem.
- XL: 22" bust, 21.5" waist, 22" hip, 27" from top of shoulder to hem.
- Melissa is 5’7”, her measurements are 32” bust, 26.5” waist, 37” hip.
- Melissa is wearing the Essential tee in a size small.
*Measurements taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.