DOWN SWEATER IN BLACK
The Down Sweater is a beloved basic in a light, packable, wind and water resistant cotton/nylon. It has 11 oz. 700 fill ethically sourced goose down, down filled exterior pockets, interior pocket, detachable hood, drawstring at waist, nickel snap and zipper closure.
Crescent Down Works was founded by Anne Michelson in 1974 as a custom-order down vest company in Seattle, Washington. Inspired by her love of hiking, camping, and the outdoors, Anne applied her knowledge of down clothing manufacturing from her first job at Northwest outerwear company, Eddie Bauer, to her own design and style. Today, Crescent Down works has a complete line of outerwear, all made in their factory in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood. Crescent Down Works continues on as a family run business, committed to excellent quality and timeless style.
- 100% water resistant cotton/nylon shell and 100% nylon lining, 100% ethically sourced goose down fill.
- Machine wash & dry, please see the care tips on Crescent Down Works website.
- Made in Seattle, Washington.
- XS: 21" chest, 20" hip, 17.75" shoulder, 25" sleeve, 24" from top of shoulder to hem.
- S: 21.5" chest, 21" hip, 18" shoulder, 27" sleeve, 27" from top of shoulder to hem.
- M: 23" chest, 23" hip, 19.5" shoulder, 28" sleeve, 28" from top of shoulder to hem.
- L: 25.5" chest, 23" hip, 22" shoulder, 29.5" sleeve, 29" from top of shoulder to hem.
- XL: 27.25" chest, 25" hip, 24" shoulder, 30" sleeve, 31.5" from top of shoulder to hem.
- MaKenzie is 5’6”, her measurements are 33” bust, 27” waist, 37” hip. She's wearing the down sweater in size small.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.