COTTON FISHERMAN SWEATER IN INDIGO BLUE
Fisherman Sweater is made from 100% cotton , the yarn is indigo dyed. The sweaters are knitted in Grimsby, UK by A small team of knitters. Each comes with a unique vintage Soviet pin.
Derived from USSR principles to do more with less and designed with respect for the land. Xenia Telunts is a Muscovite designer; working in England and using local manufacturing and organic materials, while practicing low and zero waste pattern cutting techniques to make gender neutral clothing in an ethical way.
- 100% cotton.
- Cold or Handwash only. Crocking may occur.
- Made in the UK.
- 100% cotton.
- S: 22" chest, 23.5" length, 26" sleeve.
- M: 22.75" chest, 25.25" length, 27" sleeve.
- L: 23.5" chest, 26" length, 28" sleeve.
- XL: 24.5" chest, 26.75" length, 29" sleeve.
- Emma is 5'6", her measurements are 34" bust. 27" waist, 37" hip. She's wearing the Fisherman sweater in size medium.
- Anthony is 6'2", his measurements are 38" chest, 31" waist. He's wearing the Fisherman sweater in size extra large.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.