BIG RACCOURCIE SHIRT IN KHAKI PAPER COTTON
A generous fitted button front shirt with a pointed collar, rounded hem, single chest patch pocket, small pleats at the back yoke, and tonal buttons. The fabric has a very clean texture and has been characteristically wrinkled on purpose.
Founded by Gareth Casey in 2008, Paris–based label Casey Casey crafts wearable clothing for men and women. Timeless, detail oriented pieces that can be worn and mixed season after season. They have an authentic patina with an emphasis on hand finishing, texture and quality.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash warm, line dry. Do not dry clean.
- Made in France.
- S: 50" chest, 19.5" sleeve from underarm to cuff, 30.5" from top of shoulder to hem.
- M: 52" chest, 20" sleeve from underarm to cuff, 31" from top of shoulder to hem.
- L: 54" chest, 20" sleeve from underarm to cuff, 31.5" from top of shoulder to hem.
- Anthony is 6'2". His measurements are 38" chest and 31" waist.
- Anthony is wearing the Big Raccourcie shirt in size small.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.