A perforated waffle knit cotton bodysuit that has a scoop neck, racerback straps, snap closure at the bottom and tonal zig-zag seams.
Baserange’s philosophy centers around sustainability, and silhouettes that flatter. Their commitment to natural and recycled materials is held at par to the quality of their patterns. Based in both Denmark, and France, and founded in 2012, this brand produces garments to be worn easily and to stand the test of time.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% elastic.
- Made in Portugal.
- Delicate or hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- XS: 11" bust, 18.5" rise, 11" waist.
- S: 11.5" bust, 19.5" rise, 12" waist.
- M: 12" bust, 20" rise, 12.5" waist.
- L: 13" bust, 20.5" rise, 13" waist.
- Emma is 5'6", her measurements are 34" bust. 27" waist, 37" hip.
- Emma is wearing the Bean bodysuit in size extra small.
Shipping & Returns
This item is final sale. We are not able to change or cancel an order once it has been placed. Please email the shop with any questions prior to placing your order. You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we're happy to help!
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.