ANTIQUE LINEN MANCHESTER SHIRT
The Manchester shirt is made of medium weight antique woven linen that is full of slub and texture. There are slight differences between the shirts due to the one of a kind nature of the fabric. The shirt features a pointed collar, front placket detail in a pullover style.
Bode is a luxury menswear brand that expresses a sentimentality for the past through the study of personal narratives and historical techniques. Modern workwear silhouettes united with female-centric traditions of quilting, mending, and appliqué shape the collections. Each piece tells a story and is tailor-made in New York.
- 100% linen.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in United States.
- 100% linen.
- XS/S: 23" bust, 26" hip, 27" from center back to hem, 20.5" from cuff to bottom of armhole.
- S/M: 24" bust, 29" hip, 28" from center back to hem, 21" from cuff to bottom of armhole.
- M/L: 24.5" bust, 29" hip, 29" from center back to hem, 21" from cuff to bottom of armhole.
- Emma is 5'6". Her measurements are 34" bust, 27" waist, 37" hip.
- Emma is wearing the Manchester Shirt in size XS/S.
*Measurements are taken flat and unstretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.