EDITED JEANS JACKET IN MARS BLACK SELVAGE DENIM
The Edited Jeans Jacket is a simplified version of the Type 901 Pleat Pocket Jeans Jacket, cut straight with a center back seam. The back panels are brought up and over to the front, forming a smooth biased shoulder which wears particularly comfortably. The hem is finished with a chain stitched jeans waistband, with lined patch pockets tucked into it.
Tender’s designer William Kroll puts a lot of care into their research, design, manufacture, and wear. Just as a gardener tends to a vegetable patch, or a shepherd is the tender to a flock of sheep, Tender has the hope that it's customers will live with their products, wearing them hard, but respecting their provenance and the stories they have to tell. The British-made clothes and accessories are manufactured in small factories, ateliers, and homes around the country, exploring new approaches to traditional weaving, making, tanning, and dyeing.
- 100% cotton with custom pewter buttons hand cast in England.
- Delicate wash cool, inside out. Hang dry.
- Made in England.
- 2: 44" chest, 40" bottom hem, 22.5" from under arm, 25" center back length.
- 3: 46" chest, 42" bottom hem, 22.5" from under arm, 25.5" center back length.
- 4: 48" chest, 46" bottom hem, 22.5" from under arm, 26.5" center back length.
- Jordan is 5'9" with a 34" chest and 28.5" waist.
- He's wearing the Edited Jeans Jacket in size 2.
*Measurements taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.