ROTTY JACKET IN NAVY NIGGLE
The Rotty Jacket is a relaxed fit jacket in a voluminous virgin wool fabric. The garment has undergone numerous wash and dyeing processes. Corozo button placket and cuffs, patch hand pockets, interior pocket and straight hem.
The Rotty Jacket is a relaxed fit jacket in a textured navy fabric.
Founded by Gareth Casey in 2008, Paris–based label Casey Casey crafts wearable clothing for men and women. Timeless, detail oriented pieces that can be worn and mixed season after season. They have an authentic patina with an emphasis on hand finishing, texture and quality.
- 99% wool, 1% cotton.
- Machine wash cool, line dry. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Romania.
- S: 54" chest, 50" bottom hem, 18" sleeve from under arm, 31.5" center back length.
- M: 56" chest, 52" bottom hem, 18" sleeve from under arm, 31.5" center back length.
- L: 58" chest, 54" bottom hem, 18.5" sleeve from under arm, 32.5" center back length.
- Jordan is 5'9" with a 34" chest and 28.5" waist.
- He's wearing the Rotty Jacket in size small.
*Measurements taken flat.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please reach out to us if you would like additional shipping options such as expedited, signature requirement or a specific shipping service for an additional fee.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.