ANORAK IN BLUE HEAVY TECHNICAL NYLON
A pullover zip anorak with a stand up collar. It's padded, lined with cotton and features dark blue binding at the collar, sleeves and front zip, a large chest pocket, side zip pockets and a drawstring waist.
Camiel Fortgens B.V. is an Amsterdam-based clothing brand. A hub of people working to uncover the unpolished nature of people and their social behavior, in which clothing and imagery play a major role. The brand was catapulted into existence in 2014 when Camiel graduated from the Design Academy Eindhoven. His choice not to go to fashion school left him untarnished by the rules of fashion. This allowed him to look at things from scratch, creating garments and running the brand in an unpolluted manner. Instead the brand searches for what feels right today, creating an image/philosophy that challenges what we know and consider to be normal. Working with shapes, fabrics and details of archetypal garments to create reconstructed, unpolished wearable pieces.
- Outer: 100% technical nylon. Lining: 100% organic cotton.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Made in Netherlands.
- S: 52" chest, 46" bottom hem, 19.5" sleeve from under arm, 28" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- M: 54" chest, 48" bottom hem, 20" sleeve from under arm, 28.5" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- L: 56" chest, 50" bottom hem, 20.5" sleeve from under arm, 29" from top of shoulder to bottom hem.
- Anthony is 6'2", his measurements are 38" chest, 31" waist.
- Anthony is wearing the Anorak in size medium.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.