SIBYL TROUSERS IN BLUE
The Sybil is a unisex trouser with a front apron style button closure, two front pockets, back patch pockets, with a relaxed slightly tapered leg. In a crisp cotton.
London based contemporary womenswear brand Cawley creates timeless garments and accessories that transition effortlessly into every season. Cawley unites elements of utilitarian workwear with modern tailoring, high-quality fabrics and feminine silhouettes. All buttons are corozo (wood) never plastic buttons. Everything is made with French or lapped seams. No overlocking is ever used in the process of production meaning the fabrics will not fray, but they will last longer. All fabrics are always 100% natural fibers.
- 100% cotton.
- Dry clean only. Please note that these are not pre-shrunk, if you machine wash and tumble dry, they will shrink.
- Made in London.
- S: 14.5" waist, 13.5" rise, 20" hip, 27.5" inseam, 40.5" outseam.
- M: 15.5" waist, 13.5" rise, 21" hip, 28" inseam, 41" outseam.
- Carlie is 5'10" with a 34" bust, 27" waist and 37" hip. Carlie is wearing the Sibyl Trouser in size small.
- Calvin is 5'11" with a 29.5" waist and 36" chest. Calvin is wearing the Sibyl Trousers in size medium.
*Measurements taken flat and un-stretched.
Shipping & Returns
For most in stock, full priced items, you may return your purchase for a refund, exchange or store credit if we receive the item back in the store within 7 days of delivery. You must request a return authorization within 4 days of delivery. We require that you pay for the return shipping and the shipping fee for the exchanged item.
Shop Boswell uses UPS ground or USPS Priority mail at our discretion for a $12 flat fee for standard items and $18 for hats and heavier items on orders under $300. If the item is large or unusually heavy, we will reach out to the customer for an additional shipping fee, even if the purchase was over $300.
Please see our policies page for specific details and more information about our return and exchange policies.